Kornspeicher and Inspektorhaus at Novalis-Museum Wiederstedt
D-06456 Arnstein, OT Wiederstedt
- TH 11:00 - 17:00
- FR 15:00 - 20:00
- SA 11:00 - 20:00
- SU 11:00 - 17:00
The train between Halle and Sandersleben runs hourly (RE4 direction Goslar), continue by bus to Unterwiederstedt (Bus 430 direction Hettstedt), duration: approx. 60 min.
from Magdeburg by train to Sandersleben (RE10 direction Sangerhausen, runs irregularly, please check times beforehand) or change in Aschersleben (RB41 direction Aschersleben + RE24 direction Halle (Saale) Hbf) to Sandersleben, continue to Unterwiederstedt to bus station (Bus 430 direction Hettstedt), duration: approx. 60 min
From Erfurt by train to Hettstedt (RE10 direction Magdeburg, runs irregularly, please check times beforehand), continue by bus to Unterwiederstedt (runs irregularly, please check times beforehand https://www.insa.de/) Duration: approx. 130 min
Public Transport + Bike
From Halle by train to Sandersleben, continue by bike.
Option 1: From Sandersleben via the L 152 to Wiederstedt, duration approx. 15 min
Option 2: Along the Wippertal, duration approx. 30 min (this is also a beautiful footpath, duration approx. 60 min).
From Halle via Salzmünde on the L159 or via Eisleben on the B80, continue on the B180 to Hettstedt. Please note diversions due to road works on the route, duration: approx. 50 min.
Shuttle on the Opening Night
Shuttle festival venue → Sandersleben station Departures: 21:15 and 23:15
The last train from Sandersleben to Halle departs at 23:47.
Shuttle festival venue → Halle main station Departures: between 0:00 and 01:00 (max. 30 seats).
Reservations will be accepted at the info counter on the opening night between 21:00 and 22:00.
Entrance to all festival events is free.
Guided tours for groups can also be offered outside opening hours on request.
Due to the listed buildings, wheelchair access to the exhibition cannot be guaranteed. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further individual information or support needs in terms of accessibility.
It is possible to stay overnight in your own tent on a meadow in Hettstedt free of charge. There will be a shower and toilet trailer. Please register at email@example.com.
Marlen Kaufmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artistic Directors Daniel Herrmann and Alexander Klose
- Curator Film Programme Florian Wüst
- Coordination Anne-Christin Bielig
- Assistance & Guestoffice Franziska Funke
- Public Relations & Social Media Marlen Kaufmann
- Technical Management Jörg Drefs
- Finance & Staff Heike Weiße
- Finance Assistance Tara Guariguata
- Social Media Assistance Paul Werner
- Graphic Design & Website Christoph Knoth and Konrad Renner
- Editing Kristina Tieke
- Translation Uli Nickel
- Construction Team Chris Busch, Felix Deufel, Matthias Federspiel, Kurt Fraas, Matthias Kassner, Luisa Keintzel, Simon Krautheim, Thure Krautheim, Matthias Liepeck, Annabella Lösche, Axel Orozco Möhl, Louis Rohmer, Max Schweizer, Paul Werner, Lukas Zittau
Werkleitz Gesellschaft e.V.
D-06114 Halle (Saale)
Tel: +49 345 68246-0